Tuesday, May 6, 2008

exPRESSIve Gallery - "All Mixed Up" announcement


"All Mixed Up!" Artist's Reception


Artist's Reception
exPRESSive Arts Studio
DATE: Fri. May 9th, 2008
TIME: 6-9pm
LOCATION: 3710 W Mukilteo Blvd, Everett, WA 98203

Local northwest artists are all mixed up in this mixed media show in 2D and 3D works.
Stop in to meet the artists, mingle with like minded art lovers and enjoy an eclectic
and fun art show.

Tamela Cole
Judith Jackson
Sue Robertson
Patricia B. Seggebruch
Wendy Lee Lynds
Ellen Miffit
Dorothy McGuinness
Tami Walker
Diana Wunderlee
Karon Leigh

exPRESSive Arts Studio & Gallery
www.exPRESSiveArtsStudio.com
3710 W Mukilteo Blvd.
Everett, Washington 98203

What with gas prices I don't think I'll be driving up to the reception....

Tonight's Drawing on th Right Side of the Brain class had 16 participants @ TESC's Extended Ed program. I enjoy teaching and metoring people in the arts.
For a list of my current classes check www.nine-lives-studio.com

Check www.shopthefrontier.org I have some of my art and jewelry listed on their website.

No comments: