Monday, January 11, 2010

Organizational Blitz

I'm still reorganizing and clearing clutter - I actually like a tidy work space...
Should have taken a picture of the Ex-Dining Room aka framing, art teaching supply storage/files and sewing workroom before I straightened it up....
Chair Affair project chair is finished as far as the paint - just have to reulpholster the chair cushion - hmmm what happened to the spell check icon?


Next - my mini jewelry workbench arrived on Friday!  Yes, I have to clear the shelf before I use the torch and bring a fire extinguisher into the room but the flame size is about a half inch and very concentrated.  need another multi- power cord outlet, find the "key" for the flex-shaft, find the piece of sterling silver sheet that I put in a safe place - and I'll be back to my first love - being a silversmith!

No comments: