Friday, October 10, 2008

Serving on the Selection Panel for Auburn

I have been asked to serve on the Selection Panel for the City of Auburn 2009 Galleries.
My collage work will be part of an up-coming exhibit at City Hall and a few years ago I was selected to hang my Sumi-e work there.
The selection panel includes:
Donna Smart, Arts Commissioner
Debby Deal, Arts Commissioner
Kristen Brock, Arts Commissioner
Joanne Merriman, Senior Center Representative
Amy Sie, Artist (Displayed in City Hall March 2008)
Ellen Miffitt, Artist (Currently displayed in City Hall – Oct 20)
TBD, Photographer
City Staff: Laurie Rose, Cultural Arts Manager
Maija McKnight, Visual/Public Arts Coordinator

My exhibit of recycled art has been extended at Tacoma's Enviro House. I also was asked to hang a few more pieces until Dec... So last week I produced 8 pieces including one for the Leave No Plastic Behind [www.lnpb.org] up-coming exhibit in Portland OR. Pictures soon of these new pieces.

No comments: