Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Mystic Mocha Cafe

I switch my art out every 4 months at "the coffee shop in the Dome District with an intriguing name: Mystic Mocha. Located at 402 E. 26th St., the cafe is owned and operated by Annette Hall, who says there's nothing mysterious about pouring a good cup of coffee....

Art on the coffee shop's walls, paintings and collages by local artists, complement the decor and are for sale. "I worked at that. I didn't want to throw just any old thing up there. I tried to pick things that are soothing and calm, but interesting," Hall commented"in an article called Mystic Mocha offers a coffee By Matt Nagle - Tacoma Weekly Published on: July 19, 2007.

Mystic Mocha is open seven days a week, Monday-Friday 6 a.m. to 4 p.m., Saturday 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. and on Sunday 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. For more information, call (253) 272-2421.

No comments: