Thursday, November 19, 2009

Tahoma Center Gallery - Catholic Community Services

This is a huge space to hang in...


My exhibit is scheduled for March/April 2010

I'm glad I stopped in to see the exhibit and the space.

I photographed the Tahoma Center Gallery at Catholic Community Services today so I'd know how much art I will need for my March/April 2010 exhibit. As you can see it's a very big space... a chance to create some new and bigger pieces.

Address: 1323 S. Yakima Ave., Tacoma, WA 98405-4457
Building Hours are Monday, Wednesday and Friday, 8am-5:30pm. Tuesday and Thursday hours are until 8pm.


About Submitting: We welcome artists to submit samples of their work. If interested, please send us your resume, artist’s statement and CD (or photocopies) of your artwork for our committee’s review. Please call 253-502-2617 for more information.

No comments: